Home > Money With Melanie > Superannuation

23 / May / 2007

In order to maintain a correct audit trail, it is recommended that all cancelled cheques be recorded in MYOB to ensure they are accounted for and to enable reconciliation.

To cancel a cheque:

  1. Go to the Banking Command Centre
  2. Choose Spend Money
  3. Enter the Cheque No of the cancelled cheque, the appropriate Date and ensure the Amount of the cheque is $0.00
  4. Type a brief Memo for cancelling the cheque
  5. Click Record
  6. When asked if you wish to void the cheque click OK

For further assistance: Contact Melanie Jenkins
Download this MYOB Help Sheet with accompanying images to assist you with each step below…